Holidu is building the world’s best search engine for vacation rentals. Our mission is to finally make finding and booking the perfect rental as easy as a Sunday morning. We are on this journey in a rapidly growing team of travel and technology enthusiasts from all over the world. Our travel mates also include investors and mentors who have helped companies such as Booking.com, Spotify and Zalando to achieve global success. So, pack your bag, hop on board and get ready for take off!
Your role in this journey
· Be responsible for acquiring high-value users for our mobile apps and setting up a long-term strategy for user acquisition and user engagement
· Execute across different channels (e.g. Facebook, Google, Search Ads etc.) to drive installs, user retention & monetization
· Work closely with our Business Intelligence team to analyze user data like LTV and retention rates for users from different channels
· Stay ahead of our competition by always trying new opportunities and platforms to promote our app
· Work with our developers to build tools for the automation of rollout and analysis processes
Your backpack is filled with
· Proven experience in mobile user acquisition
· Self-responsibility and the desire to always learn and try new things
· Strong analytical skills to back up your decisions
· Ability to work cross-functional and manage various stakeholders like product management & design
· University degree in engineering, business, information technology or a similar field
· Fluent English skills
· Excellent knowledge of Excel
Our adventure includes
· Cutting edge technology in all areas of our fast-growing business
· A diverse international team with the ambition to achieve amazing things
· Flat hierarchies, responsibility and freedom to develop your own ideas
· Continuous learning from and with experienced co-workers and mentors
· Real team play with a lot of fun together during and outside of work
Want to travel with us?
Visit our career page to learn more and apply. Your first travel contact will be Yen Nhi Do from HR.
Bitte beziehen Sie sich bei Ihrer Bewerbung auf münchenerJOBS.de.