Enabling Better Organizations.
Personio is a fast growing HR SaaS start-up based in Munich. It offers a holistic HR and applicant management software designed for companies with 10 to 1000 employees. Personio plays a critical role in making the day-to-day operations of more than 1200 HR teams more efficient and transparent. We are a bunch of fun, international people striving to build the leading one-stop HR platform in Europe.
Site Reliability Engineer (m/f/d)
Personio is looking for experienced Site Reliability Engineers (SREs) with innovative problem-solving skills fueled by a desire to help design, build, and scale our infrastructure.
- You will develop and implement automated solutions within our environment that allows our infrastructure to scale on-demand
- You will also enable our engineering teams to own the reliability, scalability, automation, uptime and availability of our application by sharing your cloud platform expertise and developing the required tools
- Our ideal candidate has not only the technical expertise but also the collaborative spirit and can pair with other engineering teams to build and scale their applications on our platform
Your main responsibilities in a nutshell:
- Design, build, and maintain our Kubernetes orchestrated infrastructure on our cloud platforms
- Contribute in architectural discussions and provide documentation for security reviews
- Automate from A to Z using for example: Terraform, Ansible, lambda functions, etc.
- Monitor our platform using logs, metrics, tracing, amongst other observability stacks such as ELK, Prometheus, and NewRelic
- Your chance to play a decisive role in shaping a company in its rapid growth and to grow and learn from your tasks.
- A creative working environment and short decision-making paths
- Full responsibility for your area
- 1,500 Euro development budget, which you can use as you wish
- Regular team events, e.g. raft trips on the Isar, ski trips, visits to the Oktoberfest and much more.
- Stylish and open office in the heart of Munich
- Flexible home office regulation
- Lightning-fast electric scooter of your choice as a "company car" (www.unumotors.com) or additional payment for MVV ticket
- Delicious Fairtrade coffee, various cold drinks, fruit and muesli for free
- Subsidized Qualitrain membership: For 25 euros a month you can train in 90 fitness and yoga studios, swimming pools and many other sports facilities in Munich.
- Relocation support and 26 paid vacation days
- Weekly German language courses
- Market-proven, well-funded and fast growing company ($14.3M funding acquired to date)