Enabling Better Organizations.
Personio is a fast growing HR SaaS start-up based in Munich. It offers a holistic HR and applicant management software designed for companies with 10 to 1000 employees. Personio plays a critical role in making the day-to-day operations of more than 1200 HR teams more efficient and transparent. We are a bunch of fun, international people striving to build the leading one-stop HR platform in Europe.
Scrum Master (m/w/d)
Join our Product & Engineering organization as the first Scrum Master! Your mission will be to facilitate the achievement of our product goals by fostering agile collaboration. You will support several cross-functional, mission-based product teams, who own their product verticals end-to-end, on the way to building the leading HR Software in Europe.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Enabling product teams to achieve their goals by helping to remove impediments, focus on priorities and foster inter-team collaboration
- Organization and moderation of regular agile team activities to ensure continuous improvement and predictable delivery
- Coaching stakeholders within and outside product teams on application of key agile principles, values, and processes
- Your chance to play a decisive role in shaping a company in its rapid growth and to grow and learn from your tasks
- A creative working environment and short decision-making paths
- Full responsibility for your area
- 1,500 Euro development budget, which you can use as you wish
- Regular team events, e.g. raft trips on the Isar, ski trips, visits to the Oktoberfest and much more.
- Stylish and open office in the heart of Munich
- Flexible home office regulation
- Lightning-fast electric scooter of your choice as a "company car" (www.unumotors.com) or additional payment for MVV ticket
- Delicious Fairtrade coffee, various cold drinks, fruit and muesli for free
- Subsidized Qualitrain membership: For 25 euros a month you can train in 90 fitness and yoga studios, swimming pools and many other sports facilities in Munich
- Relocation support and 26 paid vacation days