Enabling Better Organizations.
Personio is a fast growing HR SaaS start-up based in Munich. It offers a holistic HR and applicant management software designed for companies with 10 to 1000 employees. Personio plays a critical role in making the day-to-day operations of more than 1200 HR teams more efficient and transparent. We are a bunch of fun, international people striving to build the leading one-stop HR platform in Europe.
Office IT Administrator (m/f/d)
Join Personio as Office IT Administrator and take an active role in shaping our internal IT infrastructure to provide productive workplace for more than 150 motivated and talented colleagues. You will play a critical role in facilitating robust operation and security of our internal networks and services.
In a nutshell, your responsibilities will include:
- Administration and improvement of the office hardware, software, network and firewalls
- Application & patch management of local park of Apple laptops via MDM solutions
- Addressing needs and questions of employees related to operation of hardware and software in user-friendly, timely and solution-oriented way
- Proactive improvement of state of automation, security, and processes in Office IT
- Your chance to play a decisive role in shaping a company in its rapid growth and to grow and learn from your tasks.
- A creative working environment and short decision-making paths
- Full responsibility within your area
- 1,500 Euro development budget, which you can use as you wish
- Regular team events, e.g. raft trips on the Isar, ski trips, visits to the Oktoberfest and much more.
- Stylish and open office in the heart of Munich
- Lightning-fast electric scooter of your choice as a "company car" (www.unumotors.com) or additional payment for MVV ticket
- Subsidized Qualitrain membership: For 25 euros a month you can train in 90 fitness and yoga studios, swimming pools and many other sports facilities in Munich.
- 26 paid vacation days and 3 days of home office per month