Joki childcare – because work and joy of life belong together
With this attitude we run seven quality nursery schools in Munich.
We invite you to share our passion for active child care and work with us to create a warm, professional and fun bilingual crèche / kindergarten.With three carers per group and interculturally open minded team, we provide an environment of mutual appreciation and superb working conditions.
You can look forward to:
- A friendly work atmosphere where initiative and new ideas are welcome
- New, high-quality and work-friendly settings
- Secure, long term position, either full or part-time
- A well-established and proven educational concept
- Educating and nurturing our children by using your mother tongue
- Observing, discussing and documenting children’s development
- Developing daily activities for the children (i.e. morning circle, learning activities, accompaniment of free play and projects based on the group theme)
We look forward to:
- Educational qualification (N.V.Q level 3 in Early Years and Childcare, Diploma in Childcare and Education, B.A. Education or Childhood Practice, HNC, Nursery Nursing or equivalent)
- English native skills and preferably basic knowledge of German required
- Initiative in the implementation of our bilingual concept (Immersion Method) in cooperation with your German-speaking colleagues as a team
- Self-responsibility and motivation
- Creativity, organizational skills and a structured approach to work
- Enthusiasm and patience while working caringly with young children
- Respectful and polite communication with children, parents and colleagues
- The ability to communicate and work in a team
What we offer to our native speakers:
- Sponsored German Courses to help reach level B1
- Regular meetings of our native speakers
- Plenty of pedagogical material in English
- Dedicated internal coach for native speakers
- AcadeMedia Campus for pedagogical training
- Competitive salary plus benefits
- Christmas allowance and holiday pay as of year two
- Should you not have a place to live in Munich, we can provide a room in our shared apartment for employees. Friendly flatmates are included!
If you feel like becoming a member of our cheerful professional team, then please send your application to Mrs Irene Campos, firstname.lastname@example.org. Or give us a call at +49 89 / 20 18 43 31 36.
Find out more about Joki at: www.joki-kinderbetreuung.de