Holidu is building the world’s best search engine for vacation rentals. Our mission is to finally make finding and booking the perfect rental as easy as a Sunday morning. We are on this journey in a rapidly growing team of travel and technology enthusiasts from all over the world. Our travel mates also include investors and mentors who have helped companies such as Booking.com, Spotify and Zalando to achieve global success. So, pack your bag, hop on board and get ready for take off!
Your role in this journey
· Acquire new vacation rental partners for Holidu with a focus on the DACH market and work closely with our product team and the partner to integrate the properties on Holidu
· Build strong relationships with our German-speaking partners and work closely with them on improving booking conversions and revenue
· Develop solutions and find technical potential of improvement for deepening the relations between Holidu and our partners
· Occasionally travel on business trips to visit our partners
Your backpack is filled with
· Degree in business, economics, tourism or related
· Profound work experience in business development, key accounting, sales or consulting
· Strong communication and negotiation skills
· Analytical mindset and detail-oriented, independent work attitude
· Knowledge of the DACH market
· Business fluent German skills, fluent English skills, any additional language a plus
Our adventure includes
· Cutting edge technology in all areas of our fast-growing business
· A diverse international team with the ambition to achieve amazing things
· Flat hierarchies, responsibility and freedom to develop your own ideas
· Continuous learning from and with experienced co-workers and mentors
· Real team play with a lot of fun together during and outside of work
Want to travel with us?
Send your CV to email@example.com and please indicate where you found this job posting. Your first travel contact will be Yen Nhi Do from HR.
|Berufliche Praxis||mit Berufserfahrung|
|Aus- und Weiterbildung||Abschluss Hochschule / Berufsakademie / Duales Studium|
|Berufskategorie||Handel, Vertrieb, Verkauf / Kundenbetreuung, Tele-Sales, Call Center|
|Arbeitsort||Riesstraße 24, 80992 München|
Wir benutzen Cookies um die Benutzerfreundlichkeit auf unseren Seiten zu verbessern. Änderst Du die Einstellungen nicht, gehen wir davon aus, dass Du damit einverstanden bist. Hier kannst Du zu den Einstellungen mehr erfahren.