- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Very good planning and organizing skills
- English: Strong written & spoken communication skills
- German: basic knowledge
- Be good at problem analysis and problem solving
- Ability at team work and relating well with other staff members
- Proven experience in accountancy
- Fluency in German Accounting Standards as well as International Accounting Standards
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office, especially in Excel
- Experience with SAP would be an advantage
- Collaboration in passionate & multicultural teams.
- Variety of tasks.
- Internal development & future-proof workplace
- Flexible working hours
- Performance based bonus system
- Employee Discount
- Weekly coffee benefit
- You work for a great company and can make a difference every day – in a workplace that offers exciting opportunities to participate in the implementation of ideas.
- Grow in a fast-moving environment and to work independently.
- Your chance to be part of the big AmRest family.
If you are interested, please upload your application (CV, cover letter) in English including
your salary expectations and earliest start date directly here!
Become our partner.