Holidu is building the world’s best search engine for vacation rentals. Our mission is to finally make finding and booking the perfect rental as easy as a Sunday morning. We are on this journey in a rapidly growing team of travel and technology enthusiasts from all over the world. Our travel mates also include investors and mentors who have helped companies such as Booking.com, Spotify and Zalando to achieve global success. So, pack your bag, hop on board and get ready for take off!
Your role in this journey
In our office in Munich you will be responsible for our vacation rental coverage in the Spanish market and as such make a meaningful impact towards Holidu’s overall growth. To do this, you will build and manage your own team and report directly to management. Your tasks will include:
· Build and manage a high-performing sales team for the Spanish market
· Be responsible for Spanish vacation rental coverage and acquisition targets
· Take personal responsibility for our largest accounts
· Deliver quantity and quality reports on results and performance towards management
· Train and coach the sales team and generate motivational initiatives to ensure a healthy, competitive team spirit
· Work cross-functionally with Product, Operations, and BI to strengthen our product, streamline procedures, and improve our best practices
· Travel on business trips to visit high value partners
Your backpack is filled with
· Natural leadership skills with a keen ability to mentor, coach, and motivate team members
· Very analytical and data-driven mindset to continuously optimize your team’s approach
· A seller personality with strong communication and negotiation skills
· A successful track record in sales and/or account management
· Experience in recruiting best-in-class talent
· A hungry but humble personality, setting yourself ambitious targets while always trying to improve
· A degree in management, economics, tourism, or related fields
· Native Spanish and fluent English
Our adventure includes
· Cutting edge technology in all areas of our fast-growing business
· A diverse international team with the ambition to achieve amazing things
· Flat hierarchies, responsibility and freedom to develop your own ideas
· Continuous learning from and with experienced co-workers and mentors
· Real team play with a lot of fun together during and outside of work
Want to travel with us?
Visit our career page to learn more and apply. Your first travel contact will be Cora from HR.
|Berufliche Praxis||mit Berufserfahrung|
|Aus- und Weiterbildung||Abschluss Hochschule / Berufsakademie / Duales Studium|
|Berufskategorie||Handel, Vertrieb, Verkauf / Kundenbetreuung, Tele-Sales, Call Center|
|Arbeitsort||Riesstraße 24, 80992 München|
Wir benutzen Cookies um die Benutzerfreundlichkeit auf unseren Seiten zu verbessern. Änderst Du die Einstellungen nicht, gehen wir davon aus, dass Du damit einverstanden bist. Hier kannst Du zu den Einstellungen mehr erfahren.