The main area of interest is statistical and data analysis with the focus on applying machine learning in order to identify unknown as well as known patterns from large data sets.
Inside this Business Group
The Platform Engineering Group (PEG) is responsible for the design, development, and production of system-on-a-chip (SoC) products that go into Intel’s next generation client and mobile platforms. PEG strives to lead the industry moving forward through product innovation and world class engineering.
Primary skill set required:
• Good communication skill in English (written + spoken)
• Prior exposure to machine/deep learning techniques
• Experience with higher level programming (C++/Java or comparable)
• Analytical mind and experience with debugging/analyzing SW
• Ability to learn new technologies and grow with the challenges faced
• Ability to closely collaborate in a team
• Reliable, disciplined and responsible
Optional skill set required:
• Experience in scripting languages like Python and MATLAB®
• Software development life-cycle and tooling (version control, issue tracking, continuous integration ...)
• Linux / Mac OS X (usage and development)
Bitte beziehen Sie sich bei Ihrer Bewerbung auf münchenerJOBS.de.