Die Veröffentlichung wurde am 16.01.2017 deaktiviert.
Description Responsibilities may be quite diverse and education requirements will vary significantly depending on the unique needs of the job. Job assignments are usually for six months minimum to one year. As the Business Development Intern in the New Technology Group (NTG) based in the Munich European Office, you will be working on a team that is driven to grow our SOC and wearable sales through enabling solution that exceed customer expectations. This role will exhibit a blend of both business and technical skills as we listen to the customer and market needs to develop wearable solutions that excel at providing unmatched value to the industry ecosystem. Working as a team across Business Development Managers, Marketing and Communications, and solution architects, this role will spend a significant amount of time with Intel's Sales and Marketing Group to drive proof of concepts, pilots, and deployments with our customers, create customer reference marketing assets, document solutions, and contribute to design win and demand generation programs to grow our Client SOC/Wearable revenue and market segment share. You will help shape Intel's future new market product definition and direction. This is a full time position and your work will be closely tied to the business growth of NTG and Intel overall.
The ideal candidate will exhibit the following behavioral traits:
Inside this Business Group
Intel Labs is the company's world-class, industry leading research organization, responsible for driving Intel's technology pipeline and creating new opportunities. The mission of Intel Labs is to deliver breakthrough technologies to fuel Intel's growth. This includes identifying and exploring compelling new technologies and high risk opportunities ahead of business unit investment and demonstrating first-to-market technologies and innovative new usages for computing technology. Intel Labs engages the leading thinkers in academia and industry in addition to partnering closely with Intel business units.
You must possess the below minimum qualifications to be initially considered for this position. Preferred qualifications are in addition to the minimum requirements and are considered a plus factor in identifying top candidates.
Experience listed below would be obtained through a combination of your school work/classes/research and/or relevant previous job and/or internship experiences.
- The candidate should be pursuing a BS in Business Marketing, Computer Science or any other related field of study.
- The candidate should currently be enrolled in an academic institution and have this internship as part of her/his curriculum.
- Fluency in English (written and spoken)
- 3 months of experience with marketing, or product management sales.
- 3 months of experience working with MS Power Point, Excel, Word.
- 3 months of experience in IT (including university projects),
- Some experience with publishing collateral including case studies, blogs, and compelling presentations,
- 3 months of experience summarizing, and creating marketing and/or training collateral.
- Understanding of wearable market
- Fluency in another European language(s)
- Experience working independently as well as with teams.
Bitte beziehen Sie sich bei Ihrer Bewerbung auf münchenerJOBS.de.