Head of DICT Demand and Engineering ( m/f)
UniCredit Business Integrated Solutions (UBIS) is a legal entity of UniCredit. It provides services
in the areas of information and communications technology (ICT), back office and middle office,
real estate management, security management and procurement. UBIS ensures that the
requirements of the bank and requests from external customers are attended to quickly and
The structure is in charge of:
- covering all enhancements on DICT services and responsible of Designing, developing, integrating and
- managing the peripheral ICT infrastructures and workplaces, harmonizing ICT “standard” processes
- distributed cross different countries.
- digital workplace transformation strategy for UniCredit Group at worldwide level, driving his/her team
- from the current role of certification and integration to innovation competence center, implementing
- new solutions, boosting the implementation of digital projects (mobile continuity, mobile strategy,
- mobile management strategy, light branches, Server-less branches, cloud adoption using private
- and/or public cloud solutions for data and user application etc..), and sponsoring digital skills within
- his team.
- technology market scouting and peer companies benchmark on innovative solutions and anticipate
- customer need and use experience trends.
- ensuring all certifications related to: Software distribution, peripheral HW, peripheral System SW and
- instruments of individual productivity (e.g. desktop, notebooks, laptop, smartphones, Virtual Desktop
- Integration), including the “packaging” for the SW distribution and the test environments providing.
Das erwartet Sie bei uns
- Management of technology Global Competence engineering teams, including onshore/offshore
- personnel, 3rd party suppliers and vendors;
- Project Management activities based on Digital Workplace (Laptop, MDM, Mobile, etc.) technologies,
- solutions and strategies;
- Developing and Designing architecture and infrastructure roadmaps, implementation strategies and
- transformation plans focused on the Digital Workplace;
- Driving and reviewing assessment, remediation and support activities;
- Identifying business opportunities relating to Digital Workplace services;
- Assistance and coordination of the infrastructure delivery teams in elaboration of correct effort and
- costs estimations, solution proposal and target architecture design;
- Support Organizational change Management & Transition.
Roman, Alina-Cornelia 0049 89 378 21381