Truck Global Business Unit is looking for you as
Global Truck Account Manager (w/m)
Reporting to the Truck Global Sales & Marketing Chief Officer, you will be responsible for creating and developing sales opportunities, according to budget targets. Moreover you will be responsible to manage international negotiations, ensuring proper coordination between central teams and different countries.
- establish a profitable and long-term relationship with customers
- achieve financial outcomes according to budget targets
- develop the offer of services building a coherent and feasible proposal with input from other departments
- local Business Unit strategy definition
- ensure the operational execution according to KPI's target, plan and procedures
- Benchmark and market analysis
- in charge of business's development of Germany, Switzerland and Austria.
We would like you to:
- Have Bachelor Degree in Economics or related field
- Be fluent in English and German
- Possess 3 - 5 years of experience in a similar position in international environment with solid knowledge of the Automotive and/or Insurance market
- Other Eastern European language skills is highly valuated
These skills are also required: excellent influencing and negotiation skills, results orientation, project management, analytical skills, teamwork and people oriented. Frequent international travels are required.
Have we stirred your interest?
Apply for the job online on https://bewerbung.europ-assistance.de/karriere and send your Application to Bewerbung@europ-assistance.de.