Intel are defining the next generation of compute platform for Autonomous Driving and field programmable gate arrays (FPGAs) are a key part of those platforms. The Programmable Solutions Group (PSG) has been delivering industry-leading custom logic solutions to customers since inventing the world's first reprogrammable logic device in 1984. In order to take advantage of the many opportunities that we see in the future for FPGA’s, PSG is looking for great System Architects to join our team.
As Automotive System Architect for Intel’s Programmable Solutions Group (PSG), you will establish a high-degree of credibility with target automotive customers and build a reputation as a “trusted advisor” to make objective recommendations on system architecture, design trade-offs and system partitioning in heterogeneous ADAS architectures – especially for Level 3 and Level 4 Autonomous Driving (AD) systems. Working closely with engineering teams, you will help our customers solve complex problems and innovate breakthrough architectures using Intel’s field-programmable-gate array (FPGA) solutions. Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to: Develop strong relationships with system architects and design engineers at key customers, aiding customers throughout the design process, analyzing different design implementations and optimizing system performance by intelligently partitioning design between CPU, FPGA and other processing fabrics. This is a key hire for Intel’s Programmable Solutions Group and success in this role means contributing significant value to the company over the medium to long-term.
Inside this Business Group
The Programmable Solutions Group (PSG) was formed from the acquisition of Altera. As part of Intel, PSG will create market-leading programmable logic devices that deliver a wider range of capabilities than customers experience today. Combining Altera's industry-leading FPGA technology and customer support with Intel's world-class semiconductor manufacturing capabilities will enable customers to create the next generation of electronic systems with unmatched performance and power efficiency. PSG takes pride in creating an energetic and dynamic work environment that is driven by ingenuity and innovation. We believe the growth and success of our group is directly linked to the growth and satisfaction of our employees. That is why PSG is committed to a work environment that is flexible and collaborative, and allows our employees to reach their full potential.
• BS in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, Software Engineering, or Computer Engineering
• 5 years of software development experience in C, C++
• Experience with two or more of the following computing architectures: IA, ARM, FPGA, GPU
• 3 years of embedded systems development experience
• Proficient in English (written and verbal) and fluent in German is preferred
Additional (Preferred) Qualifications:
• MS / PhD in CS, EE, CE or equivalent
• 3 Years of experience in the Automotive space
• 3 years of experience with OpenCL and/or CUDA
• 3 years of experience working with ADAS applications, requirements and mandates
• 3 years of functional safety system design experience (ISO 26262 or similar)
Bitte beziehen Sie sich bei Ihrer Bewerbung auf münchenerJOBS.de.